Company: INVER EDELER S.L.
VAT NO: A28894194
Address: Calle Caleruega 53 1ºa
ZIP CODE: 09001
Contact details of the data protection officer: no data protection officer.
2. Extended description of the purpose(s) of the processing:
We will process your data for administrative, accounting and fiscal management, as well as advertising and commercial prospecting.
Purposes of a contractual nature:
- To enter into, maintain and monitor the performance of your service contracts with us.
- To comply with the legal obligations derived from our activity.
Purposes based on legitimate interest:
- Process and/or communicate your data to third parties (Public Administrations), in order to prevent, investigate and/or discover fraud.
- You may request opposition to any of the above processing on the grounds of legitimate interest by writing to the above address and explaining your reasons for objecting.
Purposes that require your consent:
- In the event that you do not authorise the processing of your data for the aforementioned purpose, this will not affect the maintenance or fulfilment of the contractual relationship you have with Clarity Malaga.
3. Data retention periods or criteria:
The personal data provided shall be kept for as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and their deletion is not requested by the interested party, and shall be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in tax and accounting matters, taking as a reference the last communication.
4. Automated decisions, profiling and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiling or logic applied to your data.
5. Enforceability of a contract:
Since the processing is necessary for the performance of a commercial contract to which you are a party, it is noted that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or pre-contractual relationship.
As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary prerequisite for entering into the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that he/she is obliged to provide the personal data and that the consequences of not doing so may result in the non-provision of the requested service.
6. During the period of duration of the treatment, INVER EDELER S.L. will carry out the legal assignments foreseen, management with banking entities and organisations or persons directly related to the responsible party.
7. Optionally, temporary transfers may be made to IT Service Companies: Data Processors outside the EU, under the Privacy Shield. The Entity contracts its virtual infrastructure under a cloud computing model through a provider and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. - Information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
8. The data subject may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request its rectification or erasure.
- The right to request the restriction of processing.
- Right to object to processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Entity is processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we restrict the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
To do so, you can use the forms provided by the company, or write to:
INVER EDELER S.L. Calle Caleruega 53 1ºa, 09001 - Burgos. CIF: B09560384
You can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, in particular if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.aepd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on information society services and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following e-mail address of the entity, indicating in the subject "Do not send mail".
ORIGIN OF THE DATA
The personal data that we process at INVER EDELER S.L. comes directly from you:
The interested party himself or his legal representative.
The categories of data processed are:
- Specially protected
- Personal characteristics
- Social circumstances
- Academics and professionals
- Job details
- Commercial information
Specially protected data are processed.